At Ray Cochrane, we welcome students from a vast range of backgrounds and nationalities, and we believe that we can offer some of the most sought after beauty courses to all our international students.

Throughout the years we have worked with many international adult students who have benefited from our high quality tuition, encouraging tutors and supporting atmosphere.

If you are an international student interested in attending Ray Cochrane, you may need to apply for a Visa in order to study in the UK.

As a Tier 4 Sponsor, we are licensed to accept international students by the UK Border Agency.

Only a UKBA Tier 4 Sponsor can issue the enrolment letter (also known as a confirmation of acceptance – CAS) which is required in order for a student to apply for a Visa to study in the UK.

  • You may not need to apply for a Visa if:
  • You are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland;
  • You are a British overseas territories citizen,
  • You are a Commonwealth citizen with permission to enter or stay in the UK;
  • You have no conditions or time limit to your stay.

Any student who is interested in studying with us who is based outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland will need to apply for a Visa. All international students from outside EU are required to pay an International Students Administration Charge of £495.

More information about this can be found on the UK Border Agency Website or simply contact Ray Cochrane for more information.