[ux_banner bg=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Vtct-level-2-nail-technician-course.jpg” height=”300px” animation=”flipInX”]
Becoming a Qualified Nail Technician in just 10 Weeks!
The Fast-track Level 2 nail technician training course offered by Ray Cochrane Beauty School London is the perfect choice for you if you decide to start your career within the highly lucrative fast-growing nail industry. This complete nail course, unlike other short nail courses, is highly recognised by all local authorities in the UK. It is suitable for anyone wants to become a qualified technician in a short period of time.
[accordion title=”Level 2 Nail Technician Course In Details”] [accordion-item title=”How does Level 2 nail course work ?”]
To obtain VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology, you will need to complete the following units:
- UV Gel Nail Extension or Acrylic Nails Extension
- Health and safety
- Retail skills
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Reception duties
There is no final examination but you will be continuously assessed using a range of methods including observation of practical work, oral questions, assignments, tests and portfolio evidence to demonstrate your understanding.
You will be required to undertake independent study outside the taught sessions and practice your skills. Practical skills will be taught in school by our highly experienced tutors, and then you will progress onto working on members of your class for realistic practice. You will be required to provide at least 4 outside models for your final assessments towards the end of your course.
You may also wish to look at our VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology which can be studied as a complete beginner. The Level 3 award covers all above subjects as well as additional subjects:
- Enhance nails using electric files
- Design and apply nail art
You will receive personal guidance and tutorials throughout the course by your tutors to ensure your goals are met, and you successfully achieving your qualifications.
[accordion-item title=”Where will the NVQ/VRQ Level 2 Nail course take me?”]
You may progress to VTCT VRQ Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology or seek employment as a nail technician.
Employers highly value VTCT Level 2 Nail Certificate because it proves that you have attained mostly required skills to perform manicure and pedicures treatments competently and within a commercially acceptable time.
Becoming a qualified nail technician offers so many exciting employment opportunities and with specialism in a particular field, the options become even greater. Just imagine having the opportunity to:
- Start your own nail business or freelancer
- Work in beauty salons, nail bars or hotels
- Work at health farms or Day Spas
[accordion-item title=”Qualifications, Start Dates and Fees”]
Course Start Dates
Saturday, 9 September 2017
Mode of Study
- Part time – 10 weeks and once per week
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology
- We accept students aged 18 and over
- No previous experience is required
- keen interest and motivation for the nail industry
- A good basic education
- A good command of the English language
Course fees (Incl VAT)
- Including Uniform, VTCT Assessment Books, VTCT course registration and exam fee
- Including Open Manicure & Pedicure Kit worth £75.00
[accordion-item title=”Why Choose Ray Cochrane Beauty School?”]
- Learn at the London Best Beauty School – Our school is renowned for offering the best quality education since 1954
- Practice Focus and Ongoing Support – Unlike other course providers, we aim to give you the highest standard of training and help you successful achieve your qualification. If you feel you need more time or more practical training, you can join more practical classes for Free till you feel totally confident.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious school plus our exclusive Advanced Aesthetic Module gives you a commercial edge.
- Convenient Location – We are located at Baker Street, Westminster of Central London, only 2 minutes walking distance from Baker Street Tube Station
[testimonial image=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/gabrielle-martinez.jpg” name=”Gabrielle Martinez, Spain” stars=”5″]
After completing my diploma, I returned back to my home country of Spain. Within a matter of weeks, I was able to secure a job at one of Madrid’s most prestigious hotels. The most incredible thing was, the woman who interviewed me knew about the Ray Cochrane Beauty School! I really love my job. As an employee of this hotel, not only to get to meet exciting people but I get incredible perks such as cheap hotel deals all around the world! I really do love my profession.