Threading Masterclass Training Course
Threading Courses- Threading is a hair removal method that has been popular in many Arab countries and was well known from Indian and Persian culture. Therapists use a thin, twisted cotton thread which is rolled over areas of unwanted hair.
Threading has become ever popular among western women and adding treading treatment to your treatment list is a simple way of increasing your profit and client base.
DURATION: 1 DAY
DATE: 18 Dec 2015 Friday, 8 Jan 2016 Friday, 15 Jan 2016 Friday
MODEL REQUIRED: YES
- Health and Safety
- Salon Hygiene
- Client Consultation
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Overall product knowledge
- Threading techniques
- Practical Demonstration on how to thread client’s eyebrows and other areas of the face, using the most popular techniques
- You will learn how to manipulate the thread to create the correct shape
- Self Threading Demonstration
At Ray Cochrane Beauty School, we teach both hand and mouth threading techniques. This course consists of both theory and practical elements.
- Learn how to give a complete threading treatment
- Threading is a great alternative to other forms of hair removal
- Low product costs and an efficient way of removing hair
- Ideal for both male and female clients and all skin types