This VTCT Level 3 Beauty Therapy course is available at our beauty school in London. This advanced beauty qualification is your next step after NVQ/VRQ Level 2 beauty therapy diploma.
Ray Cochrane Beauty School London VTCT Level 3 beauty therapy course is specially designed for those wanting to advance as a beauty therapist and requiring the level of skills required by Cruise Ships, Hotels, Spas, Health clubs, High Street salons and Advanced Aesthetic Clinics.
We are a small but highly professional beauty school and have been specialising in small group beauty training since 1954. Our award winning, the unique teaching and practising method will enable us to fast-track the advanced Level 3 beauty therapy course as little as only 12 weeks. During the course, you only need to attend class 1 day or 2 days per week. After successful completion of the course, you can gain the nationally recognised VTCT Level 3 beauty therapy diploma. This is the idea beauty therapy course in London for you if you want to advance you career with the highly lucrative and demanding beauty industry.
During the beauty course, you will be fully supported by our highly experienced tutors. We aim to ensure you ready for the work after successful completion of NVQ level 3 beauty course. Comparing other beauty schools, we also offer additional beauty skills and training so you are better prepared with most up to date skills on the market
VTCT Level 3 Beauty Therapy Course In Details
To obtain VTCT Level 3 Beauty Therapy Diploma, you will need to complete the following units:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Consultation and promotion of products/treatments
- Body Massage
- Electrical Facials(Vacuum Suction/ High Frequency/ Galvanic/ Faradic/ Micro Current/ Microdermabrasion)
- Electrical Body Treatments(Vacuum Suction/ High Frequency/ Galvanic/ Faradic/G5)
- Waxing including female intimate waxing services
- Apply microdermabrasion
Individual units are available to study at Level 3 Beauty therapist course, should you not wish to complete the full Diploma
For each unit, you will perform practical skills, submit coursework and sit online end of unit tests.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is continuous and consists of practical assessment, oral questions and online tests/homework. You will provide evidence to determine whether you have reached a level of competence. Written assessment papers will provide further evidence of your knowledge and understanding of the subject. The collation of the assessments will be contained in a portfolio which will contain all document feedback sheets, written assessment/projects/assignments.
By the successful completion of this advanced beauty course, you will develop personal skills, practical experience and academic background required within the Beauty, Spa, Nails and Retail Beauty Industries.
You can either start your own beauty business or seek employment within beauty salons, health spas, cruise Liners and advanced skin clinics
Course Start Dates:
- 3 July 2017 (2 days/week on every Monday & Tuesday) Only 5 Places Available
- 1 September 2017 (1 day/week on every Friday) Enrol Now
Mode of Study:
- Part time – 22 weeks once per week
- Part time – 12 weeks twice per week
- Class size: 10 students/class
- Class hours: 10:00am to 5:00pm
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (QCF)
- We accept students aged 18 and over
- Level 2 in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent)
- A good basic education
- A good command of the English language
Course fees ( inc VAT):
- Once per week Class: £2200
- Twice per week Class £2400
Our fee is all inclusive of training, textbook, uniform, VTCT course registration& exam fees.
- Learn at the London Best Beauty School – Our school is renowned for offering the best quality beauty therapy training since 1954.
- Practice Focus and Ongoing Support – Unlike other course providers, we aim to give you the highest standard of training and help you successful achieve your qualification. If you feel you need more time or more practical training, you can join more practical classes for Free till you feel totally confident.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious beauty school plus highly recognised VTCT advanced Beauty Diploma.
- Convenient Location – We are located at Baker Street, Westminster of Central London, only 2 minutes walking distance from Baker Street Tube Station