[ux_banner bg=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Cidesco-international-beauty-diploma-course.jpg” height=”300px” animation=”flipInX”]
September 2017 Course is Full
The CIDESCO diploma is the world’s most prestigious qualification in the field of Aesthetics and Beauty therapy. It is the only qualification that is truly international – represented and recognised in 33 countries and respected across the five continents.
At London Ray Cochrane Beauty School we offer the highest standard beauty qualification teaching alongside our in-house student salon. Students will get to work on actual clients in a professional and real working environment, supervised and supported by our tutors who have years of experience in beauty salon and spa. Our training combining teaching and practice makes our graduates highly employable and ready for the world of work.
[accordion title=”CIDESCO COURSE IN DETAIL”] [accordion-item title=”How CIDESCO course work”]
To obtain the CIDESCO International Diploma you will need to complete 4 modules across an 11 month period if you are doing the full-time course or within 19 months if you are studying part-time.
The modules are:
- Aesthetic Treatments including Facial electrical machines
- Body Treatments including Swedish body massage and electrical machines
- Figure Diagnosis
- Anatomy and Physiology
Each module involves practical and theory work. As this is a professional qualification recognised around the world, theory work is essential. It may sound scary but we teach it in small digestible chunks and build you up slowly but surely. This way it is manageable and it can be more interesting. Once you understand the theory, the practical work makes more sense and that helps to make you a better Beauty Therapist.
Practical work involves taking what you have learned in theory and practicing on your fellow classmates first, then 2 days a week you will work with real clients in the school’s salon. As you progress through the course, we will work with you so that you are able to use tools and equipment competently and safely. You will carry out a wide range of essential treatments to the highest standards, which has made The Ray Cochrane Beauty School internationally recognised as a flagship CIDESCO training centre.
[accordion-item title=”Further Details about CIDESCO Full Time and Part Time Course”]
Full-Time CIDESCO Course Explanation:
You can study this course on a full-time basis; Monday-Wednesday 9:30 am – 4:45 pm and Thursday 9:30-6:30/8pm.
On Mondays and Tuesdays, you will Study Aesthetics:
- Facial Electrical Machines
- Electrical Science
On Wednesdays you will Study Body Treatments:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Swedish Body Massage
- Body Electrical Treatments
- Figure Diagnosis
Thursdays are Student Salon Day; this is when clients come into the school to get treatments done by our student therapists for a discounted price. The purpose of this day is for the students to practice their knowledge and skill with the different treatments they have been taught. This gives our students better experience and knowledge of many different skin types, body types, ages, and ethnicities, making them industry ready by graduation. CIBTAC and CIDESCO require that you have salon experience to show that you are able to work to professional timings and completing a variety of treatments. You will only begin to work on clients after 3 months of practical and theory work in class. Until then, Thursday is your day to go over what you didn’t understand the lessons taught that week either theory or practical.
You can experience Student Salon day by acting as the receptionist (to give you the experience of how busy a salon reception can be and also work with our booking system) or working alongside our senior students with their clients so that you may observe them or help them with their treatments.
CIBTAC examinations are held after 7 months of study and then you carry on your program with CIDESCO. The CIDESCO program in addition to all of the above subjects includes:
- Chemistry- Organic Chemistry
- Knowledge of Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Science
- Additional subjects like- Hot stone massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Body exfoliation
- Back cleansing treatment
- Guinot Hydradermie Facial
- Dermalogica Partnership Training
- Gel polish application
- Dr. Schrammek Green Peel Training
- CIDESCO Project (4000 words on an area of your choice related to Beauty Therapy)
Part-Time CIDESCO Course Explanation (Subject to availability):
You can study this course on a part-time basis over 18 months approx
- CIBTAC Aesthetics 7 months: Monday & Tuesday 9:30 am-4:45 pm for the first 3 months approx and then after 3 months you will be required to attend 9:30-4:45 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-6:30/8pm for client day.
Your CIBTAC Aesthetics Exam will be at the end of the 7 months. (Results take 6 weeks)
- CIBTAC Body Treatments 7 months: Wednesdays 9:30 am-4:45 pm and Thursdays 9:30-6:30/8pm for client day.
Your CIBTACBody Exam will be at the end of the 7 months. (Results take 6 weeks)
- CIDESCO 4 months approx: Monday & Tuesday 9:30 am-45 pm and Thursdays 9:30-6:30/8pm for client day.
Your CIDESCO Examination will be at the end of the 4 months. (Results given immediately after the examinations are complete)
[accordion-item title=”Where will the CIDESCO course take me?”]
Employers value the CIDESCO qualification because it proves that you have attained the very highest standard of expertise and professionalism in Aesthetics and Beauty therapy. Before we talk about what career options are available to you take a look at what some of our past graduates have to say about this course
Becoming a Beauty Therapist offers so many exciting employment opportunities and with specialism in a particular field, the options become even greater. Just imagine having the opportunity to:
- Start your own salon business or freelancer
- Cruise the world whilst working on a luxury liner
- Work in the Film and TV industry as a make-up artist
- Teach your skills to others. Lecture at FE colleges or private institutions
- Work at health farms or Day Spas
The on demand Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Threading service is booming. Why not start your own company in this area Move into Sales and Marketing of Beauty products. The job opportunities for a Beauty Therapist are as diverse as they are exciting. The choice really is yours.
[accordion-item title=”Qualifications, Start Dates and Fees”]
- 18 September 2017 (Class full)
- 17 September 2018 (Enrol now)
Mode of Study
- Full time – 4 full days per week (Monday – Thursday) – 11 Months
- CIDESCO International Beauty Therapy Diploma (Comité International D’ESthétique et de Cosmétologie
- CIBTAC International Diploma in Aesthetic Treatments (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology)
- CIBTAC International Diploma in Body Therapy (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology)
- Ray Cochrane Graduate Diploma
- We accept students aged 18 and over
- No previous experience is required
- A good basic education
- A good command of the English language
- £8495 ( including VAT)
- including all examination fees, study material, kits and uniform.
[accordion-item title=”Why Choose Ray Cochrane?”]
- Learn From The Best – Our principle is Director and Chairwoman of the CIDESCO GB School and ex-Vice president of CIDESCO International.
- Higher Level Pass Rate – Our Principal is a CIDESCO and CIBTAC Senior Examiner and understands what it takes to excel.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious school plus our exclusive Advanced Aesthetic Module gives you a commercial edge.
- Interest Free Payment Plan – Spread your course fees over 6 months
[testimonial image=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/gabrielle-martinez.jpg” name=”Gabrielle Martinez, Spain” stars=”5″]
After completing my diploma, I returned back to my home country of Spain. Within a matter of weeks I was able to secure a job at one of Madrid’s most prestigious hotels. The most incredible thing was, the woman who interviewed me knew about the Ray Cochrane Beauty School! I really love my job. As an employee of this hotel, not only to get to meet exciting people but I get incredible perks such as cheap hotel deals all around the world! I really do love my profession.