Superior German Engineering
Discover the power of the Plasma Pen, an innovative, non-surgical skin treatment.
Also known as “fibroblast” therapy, it’s a game-changer in the beauty industry.
Say goodbye to wrinkles and breathe new life into dull, sagging skin.
Fibroblast Skin Tightening is a soft surgery method and a revolutionary technique for perfect facial rejuvenation. PlasM operates on electricity, which is converted to gaseous diatomic nitrogen (N2). This energised gas is applied to the area of treatment, which is used as an abrasive on a micro level to the epidermal layer of skin (the top or outermost layers) and also heats and stimulates the deeper layers.
With PlasM, your clients can experience a radiant, youthful glow, all thanks to the stimulation of collagen production.
PlasM is designed for experienced aesthetics professionals. It is suitable for all basic treatments and advanced procedures such as scar revision, skin tag removal, pigmentation correction, and advanced resurfacing. With this non-invasive technique, you can not only broaden your product range, but also instantly impress your customers with excellent results. It can safely treat all face and body areas, including the eyes, neck, and mouth, which are more commonly hard to treat due to sensitivity.
PlasM – Plasma Pen Device can be used to target:
- Loose skin. This can occur on the face, jowls, or neck, or any other body part due to aging or weight loss.
- Eye issues. It can treat puffiness, hooded lids, and drooping bags. It might even replace eye lift surgery in some situations.
- Wrinkles and lines. This includes crow’s feet, accordion lines, furrows, laugh lines, marionette lines, and creased brows.
- Scars. This includes acne scars and stretch marks.
- Milia. These are dead cells underneath the skin that look like white bumps.
- Spider veins. These are twisted blood vessels visible through the skin.
To practice Plasma Pen treatments safely and correctly, it’s necessary to hold an accredited qualification.
You can purchase PlasM and inquire about a CPD qualification with us at . We offer a CPD 1-on-1 short course that will equip you to use the pen for basic treatments. You will learn the basics of how to use PlasM, how it works and its possible uses, as well as the basic treatment technique. You will learn the treatment process and receive support for the treatment plan, selling the treatment and market-based pricing.
Alternatively, you can also join our Level 4 Awards in Plasma Pen Techniques. Throughout this qualification, you will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant requirements, regulations and safe practice treatment protocols for plasma pen techniques. You will also develop the knowledge, understanding and skills required to consult with clients, and provide specific aftercare and home care advice.
- Reduction of fine lines
- Blepharoplasty – eyelid lift (upper and lower)
- Improvement of stretchmarks
- Improvement of pigmentation variations
- Improvement of skin texture
- Skin tag removal (with GP permission)
- Removal of Dermatosis papulosa nigra (with GP permission)
You can also book a free product and course consultation here.