Enrol now and pay later with 12-month Interest-Free Instalments for all our beauty training courses
Ray Cochrane is delighted to offer the most generous instalment plans to our students. This payment option allows you to pay for the our beauty therapy, nail technician and laser aesthetic courses via flexible monthly instalments with Divido. Students are able to pay in 6 and 12 monthly installments with Divido at 0% interest.
The application process is simple, takes around 5 minutes for you to complete, is carried out online and you will receive a decision made within 30 seconds of completion.
In case you decide to take advantage of our instalment plans, here’s a quick guide to everything you’ll need to know.
For example, you could enrol on our level 4 laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation course costing £1,390 using the following option:
- 20% deposit £278 and credit arranged on the balance of £1,112
- £92.67 per month for 12 months at 0% Interest
Am I eligible for finance?
Applying for an instalment plan is similar to applying for a new credit card. The details you provide are checked against public registers, such as credit-rating agencies. To increase the chances of acceptance, ideally, you will have a good credit history – (no late payments, CCJ’s, etc) – and meet the following minimum criteria:
• Be a UK resident
• Be over 18 years of age
• Have 3 years of UK address history
• Be working at least 16 hours per week
• Have a valid phone number and email address
• Delivery address must be to the address you put on your finance application (billing address).
How does it work?
- Tell us what course you would like to enrol on and we will email you the online application form.
- Complete the online application form and wait 10-20 seconds for the credit decision.
- Once approved, we’ll confirm your course enrolment.
Feel free to give us a ring on 02074866291 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Alternatively, pop into our school and we can process your application while you wait.
Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For more information, please visit: https://www.divido.com/