CIBTAC are a leading awarding body in the field of Beauty Therapy.
The CIBTAC Professional Beauty Therapy Diploma is a level 3 internationally recognised beauty therapy diploma designed so that graduates become professional therapists who are salon ready and able to explore the wide career path of their choice.
CIBTAC COURSE IN DETAIL
To obtain the CIBTAC Diploma you will need to complete 2 modules across a 7 month period if you’re doing the full-time course or within 14 months if you’re studying part time. Each module involves practical and theory work. Now, because this is a professional qualification recognised around the world, theory work is essential. It may sound scary but we teach it in small digestible chunks and build you up slowly but surely. This way it is manageable and it can be more interesting. Once you understand the theory the practical work makes more sense and that helps to make you a better Beauty Therapist.
Practical work involves taking what you have learned in theory and practising on your fellow classmate first and then 2 days a week you’ll work with real clients in the school’s salon. As you progress through the beauty course, we will work with you so that you are able to use tools and equipment competently and safely and carry out a wide range of essential treatments to the highest standards which have made The Ray Cochrane Beauty School internationally recognised as a flagship CIBTAC training centre.
CIBTAC Full Time Course Information:
You can study this course on a full-time basis; Monday-Wednesday 9:30 am-4:45 pm and Thursday 9:30-6:30/8pm.
On Mondays and Tuesdays, you will Study Aesthetics:
- Facial Electrical Machines
- Electrical Science
On Wednesdays you will Study Body Treatments:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Swedish Body Massage
- Body Electrical Treatments
- Figure Diagnosis
Thursdays are Student Salon Day; this is when clients come into the school to get treatments done by our student therapists for a discounted price. The purpose of this day is for the students to practise their knowledge and skill with the different treatments they have been taught. This gives our students better experience and knowledge of many different skin types, body types, ages and ethnicities, making them industry ready by graduation. CIBTAC, ITEC and CIDESCO require that you have salon experience to show that you are able to work to professional timings and completing a variety of treatments. You will only begin to work on clients after 3 months of practical and theory work in class. Until then, Thursday is your day to go over what you didn’t understand the lessons taught that week either theory or practical.
You can experience Student Salon day by acting as the receptionist (to give you the experience of how busy a salon reception can be and also work with our booking system) or working alongside our senior students with their clients so that you may observe them or help them with their treatments.
CIBTAC examinations are held after 7 months of study
CIBTAC Part Time Course Information:
You can study this course on a part-time basis over 14 months approx
- CIBTAC Aesthetics 7 months: Monday & Tuesday 9:30 am-5:00 pm for the first 3 months approx and then after 3 months you will be required to attend 9:30 am-5:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-6:30/8pm for client day.
Your CIBTAC Aesthetics Exam will be at the end of the 7 months. (Results take 6 weeks)
- CIBTAC OR ITEC Body Treatments 7 months: Wednesdays 9:30-4:45 pm and Thursdays 9:30-6:30/8pm for client day.
Your CIBTAC Body Exam will be at the end of the 7 months. (Results take 6 weeks)
Employers value the CIBTAC qualification because it proves that you have attained the very highest standard of expertise and professionalism in Aesthetics and Beauty therapy. Before we talk about what career options are available to you take a look at what some of our past graduates have to say about this course
Becoming a Beauty Therapist offers so many exciting employment opportunities and with specialism in a particular field the options become even greater. Just imagine having the opportunity to:
- Start your own salon business or freelancer
- Cruise the world whilst working on a luxury liner
- Work in the Film and TV industry as a make-up artist
- Teach your skills to others. Lecture at FE colleges or private institutions
- Work at health farms or Day Spas
- 18 September 2017 ( enrol now)
Mode of Study
- Full time – 4 full days per week (Monday – Thursday) – 7.5 Months
- Part time 2 full days per week – 15 Months
- CIBTAC International Diploma in Aesthetic Treatments – QCF Level 3 (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology)
- CIBTAC International Diploma in Body Therapy – QCF Level 3 (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology)
- We accept students aged 16 and over
- No previous experience is required
- A good basic education
- A good command of the English language
- £6995 ( including VAT)
- Including examination fees, CIBTAC registration fee, study materials, beauty kits and Uniform
- Learn From The Best – Our principle is Director and Chairwoman of the CIDESCO GB School and ex-Vice president of CIDESCO International.
- Higher Level Pass Rate – Our Principal is a CIDESCO and CIBTAC Senior Examiner and understands what it takes to excel.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious school plus our extra training on advanced waxing, threading and advanced skin peels gives you a commercial edge.
- Interest-Free Payment Plan – Spread your course fees over 6 months
Enquire Now >