[ux_banner bg=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Vtct-level-3-nail-technician-course.jpg” height=”300px” animation=”flipInX”]
Oct’17 Class is Full. Enrol Now for Feb 2018’s Class
This VTCT Level 3 Nail Diploma is 100% accepted for licensing purposes by all London boroughs and other local authorities in the UK, including Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Brent, Hammersmith, Fulham and much more…
VTCT Level 3 Complete Nail Technician course is specially designed to help students who have no previous nail qualifications and experience gaining a recognised advanced nail technician qualification using our awarding winning fast-track teaching method. You can become a fully level 3 qualified nail technician in as little as 19 weeks! This hands-on nail course will provide you with the essential knowledge, understanding, and skills to work as a nail technician in hair or beauty salons, nail bars, hotels or in a self-employed capacity.
Throughout the course, you will learn a range of skills including how to perform manicures and pedicures treatments professionally, applying and maintaining nail enhancements using either ultra-violet gel or liquid and powder, nail art, maintain salon health and safety, and client communication. You will also learn about anatomy and physiology. Assessment includes written assignments and multiple choice exams.
[accordion title=”Level 2 & 3 Nail Technician Course In Details”] [accordion-item title=”How the Level 2 & 3 nail course works”]
To obtain VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology, you will need to complete the following units:
- Health & Safety considerations & regulations
- Hygiene & preparing the client, treatment room & trolley
- Anatomy & Physiology: structure of the skin, structure of the nail
- Nail diseases & disorders
- Client consultations / contra-indications
- UV Gel Nail Extension
- Acrylic Nails Extension
- Nail Art
- Electric Files
- Nail Wraps
You will receive personal guidance and tutorials throughout the course by our highly experienced tutors to ensure your goals are met, and you successfully achieving your qualifications. On the course, you will have to complete assignments, written exams, group work and final assessments.
[accordion-item title=”Where will the VTCT Level 2 & 3 Nail course take me?”]
Employers highly value VTCT Level 3 Nail diploma in Technology because it proves that you have attained all required skills to perform all kinds of manicure and pedicures treatments competently and within a commercially acceptable time.
Becoming a highly qualified nail technician offers so many exciting employment opportunities and with specialism in a particular field, the options become even greater. Just imagine having the opportunity to:
- Start your own nail business or freelancer
- Work in beauty salons, nail bars or hotels
- Teach your skills to others. Lecture at beauty colleges
- Work at health farms or Day Spas
[accordion-item title=”Start Dates, Study Mode, Fees “]
Course Start Dates
- Saturday, 9 September 2017 Class Full
- Sunday, 22 October 2017 Last Class Full
- Saturday, 17 February 2018 Enrol Now
Mode of Study
- Part time, one day per week
- from 19 Weeks
Course fees ( Including 20% VAT, no hidden tax charge )
- Including VTCT Registration and Assessment Fee, Log Books, Learning Pack, Materials and tools used at the school.
- UV Gel kit £120.00 including UV lamp
- Nail Art Kit £45.00
- Nail Technician Textbook £28
[accordion-item title=”Qualification Awarded and Entry Requirements “]
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
- We accept students aged 18 and over
- No Qualification required
- A good basic education
- A good command of the English language
[accordion-item title=”Why Choose Ray Cochrane Beauty School?”]
- Learn at the London Best Beauty School – Our school is renowned for offering the best quality education since 1954
- Practice Focus and Ongoing Support – Unlike other course providers, we aim to give you the highest standard of training and help you successfully achieve your qualification. If you feel you need more time or more practical training, you can join more practical classes for Free till you feel totally confident.
- More Employable – Graduation from a prestigious school plus Highly recognised Level 3 Advanced Nail Technician Diploma give you a commercial edge.
- Convenient Location – We are located at Baker Street, Westminster of Central London, only 2 minutes walking distance from Baker Street Tube Station
[testimonial image=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/gabrielle-martinez.jpg” name=”Gabrielle Martinez, Spain” stars=”5″]
After completing my diploma, I returned back to my home country of Spain. Within a matter of weeks, I was able to secure a job at one of Madrid’s most prestigious hotels. The most incredible thing was, the woman who interviewed me knew about the Ray Cochrane Beauty School! I really love my job. As an employee of this hotel, not only to get to meet exciting people but I get incredible perks such as cheap hotel deals all around the world! I really do love my profession.