[ux_banner bg=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Vtct-level-2-beauty-therapy-course.jpg” height=”300px” animation=”flipInX”]
Introducing Level 2 facial course in August
The VTCT level 2 award in facial massage and skin care (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide facial skincare. You will learn key aspects of health and safety in a salon environment promoting client care and communication. The main purpose of this qualification is to develop your beauty therapy skills.
Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London has especially introduced the VTCT Level 2 Facial and Skincare course for students who have no previous beauty qualifications and who only want to learn facial and skin care treatments instead of whole Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma.
Our unique teaching and practising method will enable us to fast-track the VTCT Level 2 Facial and Skin Care in just 5 weeks. During these 5 weeks, you only need to attend class 1 day per week. This is the ideal short beauty course for you if you want to change career and to gain an accredited beauty qualification.
During the beauty course, you will be fully supported by our highly experienced tutors. We aim to ensure you are ready for the workplace after successful completion of VTCT facial and skincare.
[accordion title=”Level 2 Facial and Skincare Course In Details”] [accordion-item title=”How Does the Level 2 Facial and Skincare course work”]
To obtain VTCT Level 2 Facial and Skincare award, you will need to complete the following three units:
- Facial Massage and Skincare
- Health, Safety and Hygiene of the workplace
- Client Care, Communication and Salon Reception Duties
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is continuous and consists of practical assessments, oral questions, tests and written assignments. You will provide evidence to determine whether you have reached a level of competence. Written assessment papers will provide further evidence of your knowledge and understanding of the subject. The collation of the assessments will be contained in a portfolio which will contain all document feedback sheets, written assessment/projects/assignments.
[accordion-item title=”What does the level 2 facial and skin care course cover”]
This course will cover the following contents:
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology of the head, neck, and upper torso including the skin, muscles and bones
- Contra-indication / Contra-action / Client care
- Providing skin care and skin analysis
- Skin cleansing / toning / exfoliation
- Steaming & Extraction Selection, mixing and application of different types of face masque
- Providing face, neck and shoulder massage
- Client care and consultation techniques
[accordion-item title=”Where will the VTCTLevel 2 facial and skin care course take me?”]
By the successful completion of this course, you will develop the necessary skills required to perform the skin analysis and a full facial treatment.
You can start your own beauty business or seek employment as a facialist or skin care specialist in salons or the retail cosmetic industry.
You may also choose to develop your skills further by undertaking advanced VTCT Level 3 beauty therapy course.
[accordion-item title=”Qualifications, Start Dates and Fees”]
Course Start Dates:
- Monday 14 August 2017
Mode of Study
- Part time: 1 day week from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Class Size: Up to 8 students
- Total 5 weeks
- VTCT Level 2 Award in Facial Massage and Skincare (QCF)
- We accept students aged 18 and over
- No previous experience is required
- A good basic education
- A good command of the English language
Course fees (Including VAT, no tax hidden charge!)
- Including VTCT registration fee, exam fee, learning pack, uniform.
- Towel Bundles £25
[accordion-item title=”Why Choose Ray Cochrane Beauty School?”]
- Learn at the London Best Beauty School – Our school is renowned for offering the best quality education since 1954
- Practice Focus and Ongoing Support – Unlike other course providers, we aim to give you the highest standard of training and help you successfully achieve your qualification. If you feel you need more time or more practical training, you can join more practical classes for Free till you feel totally confident.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious school plus highly recognised NVQ complete Beauty Diploma.
- Convenient Location – We are located at Baker Street, Westminster of Central London, only 2 minutes walking distance from Baker Street Tube Station
[testimonial image=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/gabrielle-martinez.jpg” name=”Gabrielle Martinez, Spain” stars=”5″]
After completing my diploma, I returned back to my home country of Spain. Within a matter of weeks, I was able to secure a job at one of Madrid’s most prestigious hotels. The most incredible thing was, the woman who interviewed me knew about the Ray Cochrane Beauty School! I really love my job. As an employee of this hotel, not only to get to meet exciting people but I get incredible perks such as cheap hotel deals all around the world! I really do love my profession.