The NVQ/VRQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma is a highly sought after qualification in the Beauty Industry and is ideal for those starting out in beauty therapy.
Ray Cochrane Beauty School London NVQ/VRQ Level 2 beauty therapy course is specially designed for students who do not have 12 months to spare on the traditional NVQ programme usually provided by your local colleges. We are a small but highly professional beauty school and have been specialising in small group beauty training since 1954.
Our unique teaching and practising method will enable us to fast-track the NVQ/VRQ Level 2 beauty therapy course as little as only 16 weeks. And during the 16 weeks, you only need to attend class 1 day per week. This is the idea beauty therapy course in London for you if you want to start your career in the highly lucrative and demanding beauty industry.
During the beauty course, you will be fully supported by our highly experienced tutors. We aim to ensure you ready for the work after successful completion of NVQ/VRQ level 2 beauty course. Comparing other beauty schools, we also offer additional beauty skills and training so you are better prepared with most up to date skills on the market
Level 2 Beauty Therapy Course In Details
To obtain NVQ/VRQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma, you will need to complete the following units:
- Waxing (warm and hot)
- Facials Massage and Skincare
- Make Up
- Nail Treatment ( Manicure and Pedicure)
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting/ Shaping
- Health, safety and hygiene of the workplace
- Client Care, Communication, Salon Reception Duties
- Consultation Techniques and Retail Skills
For each unit, you will perform practical skills, submit coursework and sit on tests.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is continuous and consists of practical assessment, oral questions and online tests/homework. You will provide evidence to determine whether you have reached a level of competence. Written assessment papers will provide further evidence of your knowledge and understanding of the subject. The collation of the assessments will be contained in a portfolio which will contain all document feedback sheets, written assessment/projects/assignments.
By the successful completion of this course, you will develop the necessary skills required within the Beauty, Spa, Nails and Retail Beauty Industries as a qualified junior beauty therapist.
You can start your own beauty business or seek employment within salons, spas and cruise Liners and top companies in the retail cosmetic industry.
You may also choose to develop your skills further by undertaking advanced VTCT Level 3 beauty therapy course.
Course Start Dates:
- Friday, 9 June 2017
- Saturday, 2 September 2017 (Enrol now)
- Friday, 13 October 2017 (Enrol now)
Mode of Study
- Part time: 1 day week from 10 am to 5 pm
- Class Size: Up to 14 students
- Total 16 weeks
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (QCF)
- We accept students aged 18 and over
- No previous experience is required
- A good basic education
- A good command of the English language
Course fees (Including VAT, no tax hidden charge!)
- Including VTCT registration fee, exam fee, learning pack, uniform.
- Level 2 beauty therapy starter kits £72
- Learn at the London Best Beauty School – Our school is renowned for offering the best quality education since 1954
- Practice Focus and Ongoing Support – Unlike other course providers, we aim to give you the highest standard of training and help you successful achieve your qualification. If you feel you need more time or more practical training, you can join more practical classes for Free till you feel totally confident.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious school plus highly recognised NVQ complete Beauty Diploma.
- Convenient Location – We are located at Baker Street, Westminster of Central London, only 2 minutes walking distance from Baker Street Tube Station