HOW DOES LASER TATTOO REMOVAL WORKS?
Laser tattoo removal works as the laser’s energy breaks down the ink in the tattoo into smaller fragments the body can dispel naturally. Removing tattoos with a laser will take several sessions, and the tattoo should get lighter with each session. Depending on the colour, size and boldness of the tattoo will affect how many sessions it will take.
Not only will you get your unwanted tattoo removed (eyebrows, eyeliners, lips or body tattoos), but you’ll also save a considerable amount of money, up to 90%!
Our model treatments are performed by our trained learners who are coming to the end of their assessment process and already possess a qualification in laser treatments.
To ensure the safety and effectiveness of tattoo removal treatments, there are certain restrictions and guidelines that must be followed. Models must not have or be on the following:
- Acne Medications
- Be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a history of keloid scarring
- Have diabetes
- Have cancer
- Have a compromised immune system
- Have an active infection
- Herpes (cold sore) on the treated area
- Have allergies or skin healing problems
- Tattoo to remove is freshly done
It is important for models to ensure that they do not have any of these issues prior to booking the treatment. Failure to meet these requirements may result in being turned down for the treatment on the day.
It is important to understand and agree to these conditions before booking the treatment.
- We reserve the right to amend the treatment if we determine that the model’s chosen area is not suitable. In such cases, an alternative treatment area may be offered.
- Refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- If the model is deemed unsuitable for the treatment on the day due to any of the mentioned restrictions, no refund will be provided.
- If the model cancels the appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled treatment, no refund will be provided.
- In unforeseen circumstances or issues, the management retains the right to decide on refund eligibility.
Please note that it is the model’s responsibility to ensure that they do not have any of the aforementioned conditions before booking the treatment. Failure to meet these requirements will result in the model not being eligible for a refund. By booking your treatment, you will be automatically agreeing to our terms and conditions.
What to expect on the day of your appointment
On the day of your appointment, please be prepared for the following:
- Completion of Client Form/Consent Form: Upon arrival, you will need to fill out a client form and consent form. This is a standard procedure to ensure your safety and provide necessary information for the treatment.
- Consultation Process: You will go through a consultation process with the learner. They will check if you are suitable for the treatment and discuss your area of concern, as well as your skin routine. This consultation typically takes around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Detailed Skin Analysis: Following the consultation, the learner will conduct a very detailed skin analysis. This step is crucial to understand your skin condition and determine the most appropriate treatment approach.
- Treatment: Once the consultation and skin analysis are complete, the treatment will start. The learner will perform the agreed-upon treatment, focusing on the area(s) of concern. The treatment duration may vary depending on the specific procedure.
- Aftercare Advice: After the treatment, the learner will provide you with aftercare advice. This will include instructions on how to care for your skin post-treatment to optimise results and ensure proper healing.
We strive to maintain a high level of hygiene and safety throughout the entire process. If you have any questions or concerns, our team will be happy to assist you.