[ux_banner bg=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Vtct-level-2-beauty-therapy-course.jpg” height=”300px” animation=”flipInX”]
Both Sep’17 & Oct’17 Classes are Full. Enrol Now for 1 Nov’17 Course!
The NVQ/VRQ Level 2 Facial and Skincare Award is a must have accredited beauty qualification for those would like to provide facial treatment.
Ray Cochrane Beauty School London NVQ/VRQ Level 2 facial and skin care course is specially designed for students who have no previous beauty qualifications and only want to learn facial treatments among the level 2 beauty studies. We are a small but highly professional beauty school and have been specialising in small group beauty training since 1954.
Our unique teaching and practising method will enable us to fast-track the NVQ/VRQ Level 2 Facial and Skincare course as little as only 5 weeks. And during the 5 weeks, you only need to attend class 1 day per week. This is the idea short beauty therapy course in London for you if you want to start your career in the highly lucrative and demanding beauty and skincare industry.
During this intensive beauty course, you will be fully supported by our highly qualified and experienced tutors. We aim to ensure you ready for the work after successful completion of NVQ/VRQ level 2 facial and skin care course. Comparing other beauty schools, we also offer additional beauty skills and training so you are better prepared with most up to date skills on the market
[accordion title=”Level 2 Beauty Therapy Course In Details”] [accordion-item title=”What I will learn from this Level 2 Facial and Skincare Course”]
Our facial and skin care course will enable you to perform a full facial on a client and includes the following contents:
- Hygiene, Health, and Safety
- Contra-indication / Contra-action / Client care
- Provide skin care, skin analysis, skin types/conditions
- Skin cleansing / toning / exfoliation
- Steam and extraction
- Provide face, neck and shoulder massage
- Masks, clay / specialised / biological
- Client care and guidance
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is continuous and consists of practical assessment, oral questions, and online tests/homework. You will provide evidence to determine whether you have reached a level of competence. Written assessment papers will provide further evidence of your knowledge and understanding of the subject. The collation of the assessments will be contained in a portfolio which will contain all document feedback sheets, written assessment/projects/assignments.
[accordion-item title=”Where will the VTCT Level 2 Facial and Skincare Course take me?”]
By the successful completion of this course, you will develop the necessary skills required to perform a full facial treatment as a qualified junior facialist.
You can start your own beauty business or seek employment within salons, spas and cruise Liners and top companies in the retail cosmetic industry.
You may also choose to develop your skills further by undertaking advanced VTCT Level 3 beauty therapy course.
[accordion-item title=”Qualifications, Start Dates and Fees”]
Courses Start Dates:
- Saturday, 2 September 2017 Class Full
- Friday, 13 October 2017 Class Fulll
- Wednesday, 1 November 2017 (Enrol now) 8 places available
- Saturday, 20 January 2018 ( Enrol now) 11 places available
Mode of Study
- Part time: 1 day week from 10 am to 5 pm
- Class Size: Up to 14 students
- From 16 weeks
- VTCT Level 2 Award in Beauty Therapy Studies (QCF)
- We accept students aged 18 and over
- No previous experience is required
- A good basic education
- A good command of the English language
Course fees (Including VAT, no tax hidden charge!)
- Including VTCT registration fee, exam fee, learning pack, uniform.
- Level 2 beauty therapy starter kits £72
- Towel Bundles £25
[accordion-item title=”Why Choose Ray Cochrane Beauty School?”]
- Learn at the London Best Beauty School – Our school is renowned for offering the best quality education since 1954
- Practice Focus and Ongoing Support – Unlike other course providers, we aim to give you the highest standard of training and help you successfully achieve your qualification. If you feel you need more time or more practical training, you can join more practical classes for Free till you feel totally confident.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious school plus highly recognised NVQ complete Beauty Diploma.
- Convenient Location – We are located at Baker Street, Westminster of Central London, only 2 minutes walking distance from Baker Street Tube Station
[testimonial image=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/gabrielle-martinez.jpg” name=”Gabrielle Martinez, Spain” stars=”5″]
After completing my diploma, I returned back to my home country of Spain. Within a matter of weeks I was able to secure a job at one of Madrid’s most prestigious hotels. The most incredible thing was, the woman who interviewed me knew about the Ray Cochrane Beauty School! I really love my job. As an employee of this hotel, not only to get to meet exciting people but I get incredible perks such as cheap hotel deals all around the world! I really do love my profession.