“The regulatory body states that all therapists wishing to carry out laser or IPL treatments must have the Level 4 qualification by 2017. This will be a mandatory requirement in 2017. The insurance company also require laser technician must hold a level 4 laser and IPL certificate in order to be insured.”
NVQ/VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) is an advanced qualification that has been specially designed for beauty therapists who would like to become a qualified laser aesthetic technician.
NVQ Level 4 Laser IPL Training course provided by Ray Cochrane Beauty School London will help you to develop all the skills required to perform Laser hair removal treatments and skin rejuvenation to an exceptionally high standard. In addition to this, students will learn the basic health and safety precautions for operating laser technology in the salon.
In the Laser and IPL hair removal unit, our training will cover skills to analyse the hair and skin type, identify treatment contradictions, risks and formulate a specific course of treatment plan to suit individual client needs.
In the skin rejuvenation unit, we will teach you how to use laser/IPL to treat the following skin conditions: Fine lines and wrinkles, Age Spots, Sun Spots and Freckles, Sun Damaged Skin, Acne Breakouts, Pigmentation marks.
Furthermore, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of managing safe working practices and how to identify and control hazards in an aesthetic clinic or beauty salon environment.
On the successful completion of Level 4 laser and IPL training course, you will reach a very high level of competence at performing laser hair Removal and skin rejuvenation using Lasers and Intense Pulse Light (IPL).
NVQ LASER AND IPL TRAINING COURSE IN DETAIL
To obtain NVQ/VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser, you need to learn 4 units which are
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Laser and light treatments for hair removal
- Laser and light treatments for skin rejuvenation
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon
you are also required to produce a portfolio of evidence, perform practicals and review case studies. A portfolio will confirm the knowledge, understanding and skills that you have learned.
If you’re looking to take the next or even the first step onto a career in the advanced laser treatments, the VTCT/NVQ Level 4 Laser Certificate is an essential part of accelerating into a higher level career path. This advanced and nationally recognised qualification will all most guarantee you to work in highly paid and fast growing laser hair removal field either in laser skin clinic, Medispa or even open your own laser hair removal clinic for yourself.
COURSE START DATES:
- Monday 5 June 2017 (Class Full)
- Wednesday 7 June 2017 (4 places)
- Saturday 17 June 2017 (6 places)
- Monday 17 July 2017 (3 places)
- Wednesday 19 July 2017 (6 places)
- Wednesday 30 August 2017 (6 places)
- Monday 4 September 2017 (6 places)
- Wednesday 11 October 2017 (6 places)
- Monday 16 October 2017 (6 places)
- Wednesday 22 November 2017 (6 places)
- Monday 27 November (4 places)
We can also offer small group training on the evening or other weekdays under your specific requirement.
MODE OF STUDY
- Part Time, One Day per Week
- 6 weeks, Maximum 6 students per group.
COURSE FEE ( Including 20% VAT, NO hidden TAX charge !)
- Fee are all inclusive of training, VTCT course registration/ exam fee, use of uniform and all study materials and stationary.
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and IPL treatments
- We only accept students aged 18 and over
- A good command of the English language
- No official qualification required by VTCT but we recommend Minimum Level 2 beauty qualification or Doctor/Nurse
- Learn From The Best – our laser course is taught by the highly experienced laser specialist who has years of experience in clinical treatments using all medical grade laser for laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal and laser skin rejuvenation.
- We teach Both Laser and IPL – We are equipped with laser and IPL. Both of our equipment are medical grade and widely used by skin clinics, NHS hospitals for hair removal and skin rejuvenation. Most training schools only use cheap made IPL which does not deliver any treatment results.
- Practice Focus and Ongoing Support – Unlike other course providers, we aim to give you the highest standard of training and help you successful achieve your qualification. If you feel you need more time or more practical training, you can join more practical classes for Free till you feel totally confident.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious school plus VTCT Level 4 Laser Certificate gives you a commercial edge.
Enquire Now >