[ux_banner bg=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Nvq-level-4-certificate-in-laser-and-ipl-treatments-course.jpg” height=”300px” animation=”flipInX”]
The Most Recommended Laser Training Centres in London
“The regulatory body states that all therapists wishing to carry out laser or IPL treatments must have the Level 4 qualification by 2017. This will be a mandatory requirement in 2017. The insurance company also require laser technician must hold a level 4 laser and IPL certificate in order to be insured.”
NVQ/VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) is an advanced qualification that has been specially designed for beauty therapists who would like to become a qualified laser aesthetic technician.
NVQ Level 4 Laser IPL Training course provided by Ray Cochrane Beauty School London will help you to develop all the skills required to perform Laser hair removal treatments and skin rejuvenation to an exceptionally high standard. In addition to this, students will learn the basic health and safety precautions for operating laser technology in the salon.
In the Laser and IPL hair removal unit, our training will cover skills to analyse the hair and skin type, identify treatment contradictions, risks and formulate a specific course of treatment plan to suit individual client needs.
In the skin rejuvenation unit, we will teach you how to use laser/IPL to treat the following skin conditions: Fine lines and wrinkles, Age Spots, Sun Spots and Freckles, Sun Damaged Skin, Acne Breakouts, Pigmentation marks.
Furthermore, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of managing safe working practices and how to identify and control hazards in an aesthetic clinic or beauty salon environment.
On the successful completion of Level 4 laser and IPL training course, you will reach a very high level of competence at performing laser hair Removal and skin rejuvenation using Lasers and Intense Pulse Light (IPL).
[accordion title=”NVQ LASER AND IPL TRAINING COURSE IN DETAIL”] [accordion-item title=”How the course works?”]
To obtain NVQ/VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser, you need to learn 4 units which are:
- Laser and light treatments for hair removal
- Laser and light treatments for skin rejuvenation
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon
you are also required to produce a portfolio of evidence, perform practicals and review case studies. A portfolio will confirm the knowledge, understanding, and skills that you have learned.
[accordion-item title=”Where will VTCT/NVQ Level 4 Laser course take me?”]
If you’re looking to take the next or even the first step onto a career in the advanced laser treatments, the VTCT/NVQ Level 4 Laser Certificate is an essential part of accelerating into a higher level career path. This advanced and nationally recognised qualification will all most guarantee you to work in highly paid and fast-growing laser hair removal field either in laser skin clinic, Medispa or even open your own laser hair removal clinic for yourself.
[accordion-item title=”Course Dates, Mode of Study and Fees”]
COURSE START DATES:
- Monday 4 September 2017 (Class Full)
- Saturday 9 September 2017 (Class Full)
- Wednesday 11 October 2017 (Class Full)
- Monday 16 October 2017 (Class Full)
- Saturday 28 October 2017 (Class Full)
- Friday 10 November 2017 (3 places)
- Wednesday 22 November 2017 (3 places)
- Monday 27 November 2017(4 places)
- Friday 5 January 2018 (6 places)
- Saturday 6 January 2018 (5 places)
- Wednesday 10 January 2018 (6 places)
- Monday 22 January 2018 (6 places)
- Friday 16 February 2018 ( 6 places)
- Saturday 17 February 2018 (6 places)
We can also offer small group training on the evening or other weekdays under your specific requirement.
MODE OF STUDY
- Part-Time, One Day per Week
- 6 weeks, Maximum 6 students per group.
COURSE FEE ( Including 20% VAT, NO hidden TAX charge !)
- The fee is all inclusive of training, VTCT course registration, assessment, qualification fees, use of uniform and the study pack.
[accordion-item title=”Qualification Awarded and Entry Requirements”]
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and IPL treatments
- We only accept students aged 18 and over
- A good command of the English language
- No official qualification required by VTCT but we recommend Minimum Level 2 beauty qualification or Doctor/Nurse
[accordion-item title=”Why Choose Ray Cochrane for Level 4 Laser and IPL training?”]
- Learn From The Best – our laser course is taught by the highly experienced laser specialist who has years of experience in clinical treatments using all medical grade laser for laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, and laser skin rejuvenation.
- We teach Both Laser and IPL – We are equipped with laser and IPL. Both of our types of equipment are medical grade and widely used by skin clinics, NHS hospitals for hair removal and skin rejuvenation. Most training schools only use cheap made IPL which does not deliver any treatment results.
- Practice Focus and Ongoing Support – Unlike other course providers, we aim to give you the highest standard of training and help you successfully achieve your qualification. If you feel you need more time or more practical training, you can join more practical classes for Free till you feel totally confident.
- More Employable – Graduate from a prestigious school plus VTCT Level 4 Laser Certificate gives you a commercial edge.
[testimonial image=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/level-4-student-photo.jpg” name=”Agata ‘Shelly, laser therapist with Centro Unico Clinic” stars=”5″]
I would like to kindly thank my teacher Eleonora for being such a helpful teacher !!! I was a student of RayCochrane School in August. I took a Level 4 VTCT Level for IPL and Laser. It is a complete course over a six weeks time. In that time you learn everything about Laser and IPL, the school uses updated technology which is very helpful if you want to get a better place in the clinic. All teachers are very helpful and knowledgeable.
After completing my course I was offered a job in a very good clinic where I am now currently working with an aesthetic doctor and performing laser hair removal treatments with various skin types. honestly, this is the best school if you are looking for a good knowledge of laser hair removal and IPL. 🙂 Highly recommend!
[testimonial image=”https://www.raycochrane.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/waxing-hub-level-4-laser.jpg” name=”Scott McComiskie, Director of Waxing Hub, Birmingham” stars=”5″]
After contacting many training schools around London for laser hair removal training I came across Ray Cochrane Beauty School who seemed to be the only school offering diode laser training with the latest Soprano Ice machine, exactly what we were looking for so we decided to book a two-day training course.
First of all the location of the School is very well situated right in the heart of London. Less than 2 minutes walk away is Baker Streets underground tube station which connects you to all the zones for convenience. The school’s location is also perfect for lunch time and has all your favourite food stalls like Tescos, Sainsbury’s, Mcdonalds, KFC, Starbucks, lots more.
With regards to the facilities, they are located lower ground with a variety of different sized rooms that are modern, clean and include air conditioning for temperature control.
Our training practitioner was Eleonora she showed and proved extensive acknowledgment in this key area of laser hair removal and explained in very clear details everything you need to know on how to perform Laser Hair Removal heavily emphasizing on handling, client safety, and protocol.
The practical side of the training was very hands on and Eleonora is a perfectionist, she had arranged models to train on throughout the two days and demonstrated how to work with grids, system settings and operating the device on all the main body areas.
The whole experience has been exceptional and has given our therapist the confidence, understanding and basic skill set to implement this new service into the salon and offer this advanced treatment to our existing client base.
I would like to say huge thank you to especially Eleonora and the rest of the team at Ray Cochrane.
Enquire Now >